The Village Program is a unique four-week international camp that was the original CISV program and is still our flagship. Eleven year-old delegates to this 28-day multilingual and multicultural experience participate in a mix of educational, cultural and sporting activities, which emphasize cooperative global and intercultural living. Adult leaders, junior counselors, and camp staff actively supervise the delegates.
- Age: 11
- Duration: 28 Days
- Size of group: Delegations from 10 – 12 countries. Each delegation comprises 2 boys and 2 girls with an adult leader (age 21+). The camp is coordinated by an adult staff supported by Junior Counsellors (age 16 – 17).
Applications for the 2016 CISV QC Chapter Village delegations are now open.
For more information, download the 2016 Village Information Kit. The kit contains the following documents:
1. A briefer on CISV QC Chapter
2. CISV QC Chapter Guidelines and Policies
3. Village Participant Application Form
4. Village Consent Form and Fees
Contact Rina Avecilla <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you have any questions.