The QC Cup
It’s QC Cup 2013
Check the QC Cup Blog to find out what happened last year!
About QC Cup
What is it?
It is a competition hosted by the QC JB wherein 3 teams of juniors compete to have the best activity. Its main purpose is to challenge teams of juniors to use their knowledge, skills and resources to plan unique JB activities.
The teams will be tasked to plan an activity under the content area of the year and judged by a panel of judges. Members of the winning team will be awarded subsidy to attend a workshop or training forum happening in the year.
What do you need to do?
- Join a team
- Plan a themed CISV activity
How does it work?
- There will be 3 teams divided according to location: North (QC, Mandaluyong, Pasig, etc.), South (Alabang, Paranaque, etc) and Central (Makati, Taguig, etc.)
- Each person must register to be a part of the QC Cup and is highly encouraged to attend the orientation.
- The date of each team’s social will be picked randomly during the orientation.
- Each team will proceed to planning and executing their activity.
- The activities will happen at least one week apart, and at most one month apart.
- After all the socials, there will be a culminating activity, where the winners will be awarded.
How do you join?
To participate, you need to join a team by registering during the registration period.
General Team Composition Guidelines:
- All team members should be JB age (25 years old or younger).
- Team needs a minimum of 4 members. There is no maximum.
- One member must be the team representative.
- One-two adult leaders will be assigned to each team by the LJR/s, but the leader/s will only be there for advice and guidance. They will not be in charge of organizing the activity or actively planning it.
If you want to join a team, but don’t know who to talk to, ask your LJR, Elena Villanueva (firstname.lastname@example.org) about it!
What’s in it for me?
- The winning team will hold the champion title and get bragging rights for a year!
- 3 members of the winning team will earn subsidy to a workshop or training forum within the year.
How are the winners being picked?
The winning team will be judged and scored by a panel of judges.
For the subsidy winners, one (1) will be picked by the panel of judges and the other two (2) will be decided by the team.
More questions? Contact Elena Villanueva (email@example.com) or Ira Cruz (firstname.lastname@example.org)